W.H. Demmons is the only gutter contractor in Maine with a staff of professional engineers available to custom design your project.
If you are interested in installing a gutter system for your home or business, we can help you create the perfect solution. Our staff of professional engineers will analyze the exterior of your building, work with you to find the most appropriate downspout points, and examine the surrounding area for optimal rainwater disposal, then we will work with you to determine an appropriate material for the gutter system.
Our engineers have the skills and extensive knowledge necessary to create a precision-crafted gutter system.
We value your input in the gutter installation process. Do you want a gutter system that’s as efficient as it is aesthetically pleasing? Do you prioritize environmental sustainability more than affordability? Do you want to get the most bang for your buck? We listen to what you want.
When you need a gutter system that will withstand the harsh winters of Maine and the Northeast, W.H. Demmons will be here.
W.H. Demmons’ Gutter Systems:
- Our gutter systems are available in aluminum, steel, zinc, and copper.
- We are happy to discuss the benefits and costs of each material.
- We custom-cut our gutter systems to exactly match the dimensions of your project.
- We always consider aesthetic appeal when we design our gutter systems.
Let’s Talk Options
The traditional aluminum or steel gutters offer a durable, efficient solution to rainwater management. However, to ensure all of our customers achieve a satisfactory result, we also offer alternative materials for our gutters, which includes our zinc and copper gutter installation services.
For many of our customers, it’s just as important that the gutters be visually pleasing, because they do not want the gutters to devalue their building or home’s existing exterior aesthetic. For these customers, we can work with them to design a custom gutter solution that seamlessly blends the gutters into the building’s image.
Copper gutters and downspouts take an ordinary-looking gutter system and transforms it into a stunning architectural enhancement. Plus, with each passing year, the copper gutters’ natural sheen will reach a new level of patina, adding an additional look of elegance and class to your home or building.
Benefits of Copper Gutters:
- Copper is naturally corrosion resistant.
- With proper maintenance and care, copper gutters can last from 60 to 100 years.
- Copper gutters are made from naturally sustainable material that requires very little maintenance to ensure it is always in peak working order.
- Copper is completely recyclable, making it an environmentally-friendly option.
- Unlike painted gutters, copper gutters have a natural beauty that easily accentuates any house.
Contact us today to discuss your gutter installation service.