Letter to our customers
Dear Valued Customer,
During these trying times due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus we hope our customers, their employees, and families are all safe and healthy. We, at WH Demmons are fortunate to be able to continue to service our customers. We are all working diligently to ensure that our employees are following local and national government mandates and taking every precaution to keep themselves and our customers safe and healthy.
At this time our technicians are prepared and available to meet the needs of our customers. Here are a few items that our team members can offer:
- Complete system Planned Maintenance (PM) to ensure your equipment is running at peak efficiency and is properly sanitized.
- For essential businesses that are still in operation we recommend filter changes including the sealing of filter compartments to eliminate blow-by, coil cleaning, and sanitization every 30 days instead of 90 days to assist in maintaining a cleaner atmosphere for your employees to be working in during these times or,
- For businesses that are closed, we can provide PM now so when your business is able to start back up it will have a cleaner atmosphere and you will be ready to go.
- Service for system issues, and for improved air quality (see the attachment on improving IAQ with Ultra Violet Lighting Systems)
- Minor/Major repairs.
- Estimate and Install new systems or upgrades
As the situation changes with the Coronavirus we may not be able to meet all of these needs unless we schedule this work ahead of time. That said, we would like our customers to know we are here for all of your service needs and we will keep you informed if anything changes. We hope you and your families remain safe and healthy moving forward. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call.
Thank you for your business, and please let us know how we can help.